If you decided to save $ on your move and pack some of your items by yourself. Here are some tips:
- Use heavy-duty packaging tape for sealing cartons.
- Markers and labels for identifying contents of cartons.
- Pack one room at a time.
- Do not overload boxes.
DON’T PACK THESE ITEMS
- Money, securities, valuable papers or jewelry. Keep them with you.
- Flammable items: aerosol cans, paints, gasoline, etc.
- Perishable times: frozen foods, produce, plants, etc.
- Soaps, polishes or medicines with foods.
Also if you unable to get moving supplies by yourself. You can always order this supplies directly from us. Just give us a call! We have all the packing materials you will need.
- 1.5 CU Small 16 3/4 x 12 1/2 x 12 1/23$
- 3.0 CU Medium 18 1/2 x 18 x 164$
- 4.5 CU / Large 18 1/2 x 18 x 245$
- Clear Hot Melt Carton Sealing Tape 2” x 110 yrd5$
- 24” Wardrobe (12 CU) 24 x 20 x 4520$